An Aegis Exclusive
The Only Stand-Alone DIC Program
We are pleased to announce the release of our new stand-alone Difference in Conditions (DIC) program, effective Monday, March 23rd!
Unlike typical DIC programs, the Aegis stand-alone DIC program was purpose build from the ground-up to more closely align with the California FAIR Plan (or an equivalent policy). That means instead of having to meet the eligibility requirements for a standard homeowners program just to then add a DIC endorsement, the qualification criteria for the Aegis stand-alone DIC program were modeled after the FAIR Plan, with only a few additional items that relate to the additional coverage afforded by the DIC policy.
In addition to supporting dwelling limits up to $1,500,000, the new Aegis DIC program is available for all occupancies, including short-term vacation rentals, and for all types of homes – single family, multi-unit, manufactured, mobile, prefabricated, condo, townhome and even apartments (for renters).
The new Aegis DIC program has your clients covered:
- Personal liability – Included
- Medical payments to others – Included
- Workers’ Compensation – Included
- Sudden & Accidental Water Damage – Included
- Evacuation Reimbursement – another Aegis exclusive – Included for primary homes
- Theft – Included for owner-primary, seasonal/secondary, tenant-occupied and vacation rental homes
- Collapse – Included
- Weight of Snow – Included
- Equipment Breakdown – the only stand-alone DIC program with this coverage option
All dog breeds, animals, trampolines and homes with swimming pool slides or diving boards are accepted (liability limitations apply).
Many additional coverage options and discounts available.
Experience the Difference with Aegis!
DIC made easy.